100% Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that participants of this course will be equipped with the knowledge and gain the confidence to pass the PMI-ACP exam or we will pay for your re-examination(s) and refund the remaining amount to you.
How does it work?
To ensure 100% success, participants will take the exam within a week of course completion date or a maximum of 30 days from the classroom training completion date.
- If the participant does not pass the exam in the 1st attempt, BeardedEagle will reimburse the re-examination fees of USD 335. Participants are required to take the re-exam within 30 days of the first attempt result date.
- If the participant does not pass the exam in the 2nd attempt, BeardedEagle will reimburse the re-examination fees of USD 335. Participants are required to take the re-exam within 30 days of the second attempt result date.
- If the participant does not pass the exam in the 3rd attempt as well (maximum number of attempts permissible by PMI® in a year), BeardedEagle will refund the balance of enrollment fees paid by the participant at time of enrolling for this course.
- For BeardedEagle to reimburse the re-examination fees, participants are requested to provide the scorecards of each attempt to BeardedEagle. Without the scorecards, the reimbursement will not be processed.
- Kindly note that participants are required to pay the re-examination fees directly to the PMI®. BeardedEagle will be reimbursing the fees to students subsequently.
Money back Guarantee: Reimbursement Process
- BeardedEagle will reimburse the amount payable within 30 days of us receiving all the documents from you.
- The mode of reimbursement will be the same as the mode used by the participant to pay the enrollment fees. For example, if a participant has paid via a credit card, BeardedEagle will reimburse through credit card only.
What you need to know about the Money Back Guarantee?
- The guarantee is applicable only for BeardedEagle's 3-Day PMI-ACP Exam instructor-led prep workshops conducted in the US and Canada.
- The guarantee is valid only for the participants that have paid the enrollment fees in full.
When the guarantee is void?
- Participants not taking the PMI-ACP examination within 30 days of the classroom training completion date.
- Participants not taking the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt result date.
- Participants not maintaining 100% attendance in the 3 days classroom training.
- Participant not following the instructions of the trainer and not completing the exercises given in the classroom training.
- Participants not submitting the required documents to BeardedEagle.
We strongly believe that success in the PMI-ACP Exam is achievable through a combination of 100% effort from participants and continuous learning support from BeardedEagle. Our assurance is originating from our experience with of training and coaching thousands of people.
* PMI, PMI-ACP, & PMI Agile Certified Practitioner are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.